Sep 1, 2008

Awesome time...

As per usual, I had another fantastic weekend with Ryan. We trucked it up to the MN State Fair on Saturday and indulged in several culinary treats served up on a stick. We pretty much chilled out on Sunday (exhausted from walking around the fair the entire day before...) and now I'm sitting at Panera. Which brings me to the actual purpose of writing this drivel today: I miss that guy! Ugh...I REALLY miss him. I much prefer it when I'm in close proximity to him. He makes me smile all the time. I have yet to find anything about him that I'm "meh" about...I like him more than a lot if that even needs to be said. I think overall things are just a bit lonely here in Rochester when he's not here... I moved away from all my family and friends for my job here. I love love love my job and the people I work with are great, but as far as actually hanging out with them socially...it's tough. Most of them have kids and all of them are married. I'll be fine again tomorrow when I get back on campus, but today watching Ryan drive away yet again just freshly reminded me that I'll get to spend the rest of the week coming home to an empty apartment and counting down the days until I get to see him again.

OK...this pity party is donecakes. Lame.

No comments: