Jan 13, 2009

Missile Strike!


There I was, being extra careful given the cruddy roads, driving down I90 when a giant ball of ice/snow/and lord knows what else comes flying off a semi and rocks the front end of my car! Anyway...after a loud scream and an "Oh Shit!" I continued on my way back to Rochester. I call my insurance immediately and spoke with a sweet claims adjuster named Gabby who kept calling the ball of yuk a "missile"! Long story short, I take Stella in tomorrow to get fixed. Hooray for insurance and for my mommy who is going to spot me the deductible. Why does this crap ALWAYS happen to me!?!? Anyone?

2 comments:

itookthewalk said...

j christ! good thing it didn't hit your windshield!

Jamie said...

I know! I hear that all the time...I wasn't too shook up about the whole thing until I got convinced that I was this close: > < to dying!