Aug 14, 2008

Fall Already?

I know I'll get ZERO sympathy from anyone, but I'm a bit bummed that the semester is starting in a week or so.

This summer has turned out to far exceed ANY expectations I MAY have fathomed back in May. The most stellar thing that's happened (and it began at the most unexpected time...) is that Ryan came in to my life and brings out the best in me every time he's around. I think we really did this right and it's paying off for sure. Anyway...the suckiest part is that we can't spend random weeks together once school starts because we're both super duper busy during the school year. I guess we'll be stuck seeing each other on random weekends...good thing we both have the same days off! :D Awesome. It's weird how things like this happen when you're least expecting them to...scratch that...NOT expecting them to...at all. Awesome again.

Also...instead of teaching my awesome sections of Social Psych and Honors Intro, I'll be teaching Human Growth & Development again. Not terrible, but not ideal either. Anyway...back to work. I have a syllabus to write. :P

No comments: