Aug 17, 2008

Crazy People Can Sure Ruin a Girl's Day...

You would think that being several months removed from exiting my life would have given someone enough time to move on and concentrate their energy on something more productive than stalking...BUT...I can't argue with the logic of a crazy person.

Here's the gist of a creepy-ass text I got the other night: "Your in for a rude awakening (misspelled and all!). Enjoy yourself while you can."

WTF!? Really? Is ruining my day REALLY going to make someone feel better? How old are we? Come on! (Gob emphasis please.)

Anyway...if I end up missing... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume we are discussing the serial rapist? What a spaz...shall I send Ed in for some New Jersey justice?

Jamie said...

Nah...NJ Justice won't be necessary. Turns out he doesn't even remember sending it...he apologized and I'm dropping it.